Pc randomly shuts down when gaming, won't come back on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Slothraki

So a few weeks back my pc was having an issue where when I tried to game, my pc would randomly shut down, despite low temperatures. Everything would go off including all of the interior fans and lights, besides the power supply light, and the motherboard light. In order to get it to come back on I'd have to unplug the power plug and plug it back in. One day the problem randomly vanished and I had no issues for 2 or 3 weeks until now when the problem has struck again. The main problem now is that it won't turn back on, and when I try too, again it's only the psu light and motherboard light that comes on. Wondering if someone could provide me with a solution or any similar experiences? Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online