Pc randomly turns off on games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
If you know how to do it go ahead, just make sure you don't download drivers from 3rd party sites.
either install them from ASUS site or by using Windows update.

There is no guarantee this will work.

alen02

OK. what do you think is the best thing to do now? Almost all driver are instaled when i instal new windows. i never look driveres elsewhere, only for GPU. do i need update bios on Motherboard, or search original driver for this motherboard

It's not clear if there are drivers for your motherboard or BIOS.
From what I saw there is only GPU driver.
There is no intel chipset driver from intel.

I think you need to adjust power saving settings and first resolve those issues from HTML file.
There are some traces of AMD drivers but you don't seem to have AMD.

Reinstalling OS should make troubleshooting easier as long as nothing except the game is installed.
Booting into safe mode could isolate problems too, trying game in safe mode if possible.

alen02

new system isnt help, same problem. does anyone have any idea what to do

Did you resolve problems from HTML report?

Please create new report and share it.
In addition follow steps below to share system information file:

1. Click on Windows button
2. Type msinfo32 on your kyeboard
3. Right click on "System Information" and Run as Administrator
4. If asked for password enter your password and click OK
5. Click on: File -> Save...
6. Save the file to C:\ root drive
8. Zip up this file and attach to your reply

For more information about msinfo32 tool see below link:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...of-microsoft-system-information-msinfo32-tool

alen02

I didnt resolve all problems, i get 10 errors, 8 of them about usb m one is abou CPU and one is PCI Express.
I do all to step 6, how to save

Click on File -> Save... and it will ask you where to save file.
Don't forget HTML report too.

alen02

i dont understand when i play nba 2k20 or ac odyssey, pes 2021 dosnt have any problem

Attachments

alen02

same thing. now i try start game, start play and let to play itself, i didnt touch anything. work about 40 min normal, then i start play in 5 min pc resert. i have a wireless keyboard and the mouse may be causing it

OK, sound like input issue, most likely USB which depends on chipset drivers, please make a fresh HTML power report and share it.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online