PC rebooting during gameplay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gigglebuns

Hi all

Im having a really annoying problem whereby my PC has started rebooting after about 3 mins of loading up a game. The problem started last night and has been happening every time i load up a game.
When the PC reboots i get the system has recovered from a serious error message and the error log of :

BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 0000000D BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

Im a complete novice so I have tried reinstalling windows, have done a registry scan and a virus scan all which havent helped.

I also tried unchecking the box Automatic restart in the start up and recovery options but all I get is a blue screen.

The PC is running fine otherwise and I really dont know what the problem is. Please could someone help.

Many thanks in advance :p

Did you update any drivers or add any new hardware just before this started happening?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online