1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC rebooting during gameplay

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by gigglebuns, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigglebuns

gigglebuns Thread Starter

Hi all

Im having a really annoying problem whereby my PC has started rebooting after about 3 mins of loading up a game. The problem started last night and has been happening every time i load up a game.
    When the PC reboots i get the system has recovered from a serious error message and the error log of :

BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 0000000D BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 00000000
    BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

Im a complete novice so I have tried reinstalling windows, have done a registry scan and a virus scan all which havent helped.

I also tried unchecking the box Automatic restart in the start up and recovery options but all I get is a blue screen.

The PC is running fine otherwise and I really dont know what the problem is. Please could someone help.

Many thanks in advance :p

2. cmw2010

cmw2010

Did you update any drivers or add any new hardware just before this started happening?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543003

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice