1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Repair Biz Forms?

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by ninjaman001, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ninjaman001

ninjaman001 Thread Starter

Any guys who run their own business here? I am looking for some templates for forms to use in my PC Repair Biz. I have drafted an on-site visit checklist, a work order request form, a data backup verification form, and a liability waiver. is there any other forms that you guys may use that I'm missing? Any good urls for templates or ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I'd just create the forms as you discover a need. No reason to create work where none is warranted. :D

3. Davec

Davec Gone but never forgotten

Unless you're bidding on a government job.

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Yep, but I'll bet that's not the case here. ;)

You also need a LOT more than sample forms for most government contracts, the forms are the least of your problems.

5. RedHelix

RedHelix

I made a few forms for my old biz. I took a chapter out of my car mechanic's book and made them all write-in forms. When I worked for Geek Squad I found that having 'problem codes' to pigeonhole customer issues made a lot of things harder to properly document.

Hope that helps!

6. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

I always include my CompTIA & MS Certification ID numbers on any documentation given to the customer.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/682387