Pc restarting automatically

CHAMOI4MOI

I have an hp all in one desktop, firewall is turned off and i cannot turn it on because it is disconnected to the snes system which causes a problem that refreshes my computer every minute, i cant try to fix it because of the limited time i have before it shuts down, since firewall is off, i cannot search anything on the windows search tab which makes it impossible for me to at least try to fix it, any help?:(((

crjdriver

This post is just about impossible to understand. First of all, please use proper punctuation and sentence structure.
Next if this system is connected to a game system, why not just disconnect the game system then attempt to fix?

If you need to search on the internet and the system is not usable in it's current state, boot the system with a linux live usb. You can search all you want then shutdown and attempt to fix your windows install.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
As my colleague has said, your post is very difficult to understand

I presume you have turned the firewall off, in an attempt to get round the often encountered problem of connecting the SNES to the computer
which in usual terms means the Super Nintendo Entertainment System

I also presume perhaps WRONGLY that the aim of this exercise is to download games to the SNES
Usually achieved by using software to flash the firmware in the SNES with other firmware and then that enables you to download to the SNES a wide variety of games.

If I am correct in my assumption = then I do not believe we are able to assist you, as the procedure I have described involves the use of software which modifies the game files to enable their download and use on the SNES.
IN my opinion this use of games written for the Super Nintendo or any other such entertainment system is more than likely a breach of copyright and effectively pirated software, as the owner of the game never intended it to be used that way.

The reason being that the games downloaded to the SNES are emulated files copied from the read only memory chip - ROM in the original game cartridge.
ROM image - Wikipedia

THAT ALL SAID, please do confirm the situation and whilst I appreciate that English is not your first language, please do your best to explain the situation clearly, as my colleague has asked.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online