1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC restarts itself when launching certain games/restarts itself on random

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by hirax, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hirax

hirax Thread Starter

Hi guys

having a big issue with my new computer here, it started when i installed Grand Theft Auto 4, everytime i tried launching the game on Steam/in folder. My computer restarts itself straight away each time! Later on i notice when i left the computer on while i'm sleepin the computer restarts itself sometimes too. Once a BSOD appeared.

I had no other issues with all the other games, til i bought and installed Dead Space today, again the same problem! Restarts when i click Play again!

I attached 2 halves of my minidump, 2nd half on the next post

Any help in resolving this would be most appreciated.

Regards
    Chris

Attached Files:

2. hirax

hirax Thread Starter

heres the second half of my mini dump

regards

Attached Files:

3. hirax

hirax Thread Starter

bump!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976427

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice