pc security tool and xp restarting problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

1tobynet

have a major problem with my laptop firstly I have this annoying program security tool coming up when I start up my laptop have tried starting in safe mode cause i read to start your computer in safe mode to get rid of this program.
Well this is where the second problem comes up a box comes up in normal and safe mode ( the one time I managed to get there ) and restarts the computer I have even tried to reformat and reload windows but yep you guessed it it restarts before I can even get to the format stage hope someone can help me out as this is driving me crazy

1tobynet:mad:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online