PC service manual

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ozziebeanie

Serena
Hi all

Been searching high and low for a service manual for SVL24115FGB (Sony Vaio 24 inch touch screen pc - yes pc NOT a notebook) seen lots for the notebooks.:rolleyes:

If anyone can steer me in the right direction as to getting a service manual it would be much appreciated.:D

Would just like to look into it more before going into the pc, I have not been in to a pc where the tower is part of the screen.

At the very least I want to know where the hard drive and ram are located and what I have to undo to get to them....Ta:)

ozziebeanie

Serena
Sorry, opened it again, looking for service manual not User guide, although what you posted goes into it a lot more than the book that came with it, so thanks for that.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You're welcome. I thought it would have the information you needed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online