PC Shuts Down Every Couple of Seconds

Cesarrr

Did u:
install the two power plugs to the motherboard 24 and 4/8 pin
Install the right amount of risers under the motherboard
Plugged power to the. Video card
Made sure the memory is clicked in
The Ryzen is on the mobo support list
Haven’t heard of that power supply brand have U tried another?
Reseat the heatsink ( clean paste and reapply)
I have not tried another power supply but if have instructions to test if the power supply works and I tried it and it worked but I suspect the problem lies in the 24 pin on the month revised where the power Supply connects to and I have tried everything that you listed except that I don’t have any thermal paste

a pc shutting down like u describe points to cpu overheating, thats why i keep on mentioning the heatsink install
but see if u can borrow a decent working power supply (to rule out the possibility of a bad psu)

Cesarrr

a pc shutting down like u describe points to cpu overheating, thats why i keep on mentioning the heatsink install
but see if u can borrow a decent working power supply (to rule out the possibility of a bad psu)
Ok but just confirm the cpu can overheat even tho I don’t have a monitor at the moment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online