PC Shutting Down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Codemaster

Recently, my PC has been shutting down during the day when I'm not home. I know its not a power outage, and I have already checked my power options, its not set to shut down. I have scanned for virus, trojans, spyware, ect. ( I do it almost every night because hey, what else is the PC doing while it downloads that video game preview/demo for me?) Any ideas?

valis

start > run > eventvwr.msc. It will open an explorer like tree with apps, system, and security. Look for anything wtih a red exclamation mark, double click it, and post it here. It will most likely be in the system area, but that does not rule out the other two.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online