Pc sound problem

ushakg18

Hi, my pc sound option looks normal, but not getting system sound and sounds in youtube, videos. Installed drp driver still the issue remains same.Please help me out.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, ushakg18, and welcome to TSG.

Can you please give some details about the hardware involved? We have no idea if you are talking about a desktop PC with external speakers or a laptop with internal speakers.

What operating system are you running?

Did the sound ever work correctly?

Were there any hardware changes right before the problem started?

Was any new software installed or software update right before the problem started?

Can you please provide screenshots of the sound options screens?

ushakg18

My talking about a laptop with internal speakers and its was working properly before, yesterday I changed the os from windows 7 to windows 10 and my laptop components are reassembled yesterday. Now I'm getting error says that no input and output device found for sound. I had installed drp driver and many other driver.1638707877565.png

crjdriver

my laptop components are reassembled yesterday
This is not making sense. Did you disassemble your laptop or what?
Next what exact brand and model# laptop do you have? If you have a service tag# post that as well.
Why is windows not activated?

cwwozniak

Chuck
yesterday I changed the os from windows 7 to windows 10
Unless Microsoft had improved, Windows 10 upgrades and updates to upgrades have been notorious to break sound and other hardware functionality for some hardware configurations.

ushakg18

This is not making sense. Did you disassemble your laptop or what?
Next what exact brand and model# laptop do you have? If you have a service tag# post that as well.
Why is windows not activated?
No, I'm not, its reassembled by service center and I am using dell i3 inspiron 3558, they didn't active the windows yet, I need to do.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have you tried to find the drivers for your laptop? Look on the manufacturer's web site. You'll want chipset drivers (first), video drivers, sound drivers, network drivers, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!