1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pc starts up then shut down keeps doing this

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bonesisd, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonesisd

bonesisd Thread Starter

hello

my pc starts up then shut down keeps doing this anyone know what could be causing this
    on this motherboard i put everything back in my other motherbaord and its works fine just that board an asrock n68pv-gs pci-e slot doesnt work only the on boards work on it

ECS GF8100VM-M5 Socket AM2+ Motherboard
    Athlon 7750+ BE 2.7ghz
    2GB ocz ddr800
    brand new xfx hd 5670

2. TekTime

TekTime

Hey there..

Is your board an ECS or an Asrock? Could you please explain a little bit more, what exactly the problem is?

Does it shut down immediately after booting, or does it shut down while logging into or while in Windows?

3. bonesisd

bonesisd Thread Starter

Hello

thanks for your reply :) ive just sent it back. thinks it may be faulty. thought I would ask on here first incase it was something I may be doing :)

tho if anyone knows why my asrock n68pv-gs pci- express slot could have broking in the first place it would be greatly appreciated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030455

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice