PC stats

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lafn

Anyone know of a program that puts will stress a CPU and test the condition? and maybe the same for a mainboard?

I think something is getting weak here

in case you need to know
1gig thunderbird
512 megs o ram
sis315e video
win98se

thanks
Billy

Your confusing me. Didn't you just post a question, and then answer it yourself? Or am I just so tired I'm not thinking correctly? I suppose it doesn't matter, either way. Those websites will come in handy in the future I'm sure. :)

I have personally use the CPU Tester Lite located on your second link. Its an OK program, but I doubt its the best out there.

SiSoft Sandra is a program that has a burn in process that might be able to help you.

roosterman

lafn

yes I tried a few of these progs...
no real help, etc one said my 1 gig thunderbird was rated slower than a p4 1.1 ... thats sad

will try sisoft sandra

thanks
Billy

PC Pitstop is an online system tester. It will tell you what parts of your system are slow and what you could do to fix them. Click Full Tests on the top of the left menu... let us know if it helps.

lafn

thanks
PCpitstop.com helped me out, I found my nortons anti-virus is part of problem.. my cursor was acting up and I was a cursing...
now its ok...
got to see if my medal of honor works now.

everyone should go run this pc diagnosis progie....

it started at a rating of 502 and I got it up to 563
rated fast PC on average

thanks again
Billy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online