PC stuck in bios boot loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Foghos

Hello!
As the title states my pc is stuck in a boot loop and keeps restarting itself.
I have literally tried everything, even changed the motherboard but I am still at the same point.
I tried to boot it without hard drives, with only one ram stick, I tried resetting bios settings and updating the bios... Also when I put a USB with Windows 10 inside to try and reinstall it, it just gives me a black screen and keeps rebooting. I really don't know what to do at this point.
Any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you!

Hardware:
Mobo: Asus prime x570p
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600
Gpu: RX 580
Ram: 2x8gb viper pc4 25600 cl16
Ssd: Sabernet 250gb m2

What you haven't listed is your power supply? I would start there for troubleshooting. I would replace the PSU with a known working one.....even if you have to barrow one from somebody.

Foghos

What you haven't listed is your power supply? I would start there for troubleshooting. I would replace the PSU with a known working one.....even if you have to barrow one from somebody.
I have a corsair vs550

BeQuite is a very good brand.....I would have opted for the Gold or Platinum instead of the Bronze. It really depends on the brand and that line of the brand and there's all kinds of lines/series. They all have low end entry level PSU's. That bequite, IMHO is a mid level, so you should be OK.

As for brands.....I partial to; Corsair AXi or HXI, Antec HCG series, Seasonic Focus and above. The thing to keep in mind.....the PSU is like the heart of your body....If your heart can't pump the blood effectively and efficiently....you could die. Same thing for the PSU....If can't get enough and clean power to the system it could die and take some other PC components with it.

IMO....the PSU should be the first thing on a build list....then an excellent surge protector or UPS (uninterruptable power supply). Then factor in the rest of ones build.

Foghos

BeQuite is a very good brand.....I would have opted for the Gold or Platinum instead of the Bronze. It really depends on the brand and that line of the brand and there's all kinds of lines/series. They all have low end entry level PSU's. That bequite, IMHO is a mid level, so you should be OK.

As for brands.....I partial to; Corsair AXi or HXI, Antec HCG series, Seasonic Focus and above. The thing to keep in mind.....the PSU is like the heart of your body....If your heart can't pump the blood effectively and efficiently....you could die. Same thing for the PSU....If can't get enough and clean power to the system it could die and take some other PC components with it.

IMO....the PSU should be the first thing on a build list....then an excellent surge protector or UPS (uninterruptable power supply). Then factor in the rest of ones build.
Thank you very much for sharing this. It will help a lot!

Foghos

I actually tried to boot with the new psu but it still didn't work... Only thing left is the processor.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online