Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Takes Long Time to Start

789 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  flavallee 
#1 ·
Hello guys,

I have problem that my pc is taking too much loading to start and sometime it completely stop to worko_Oo_O

#2 ·
You haven't told us a thing about your PC. All we know is that it runs Windows 7.
What is the brand and exact model? How much free and used hard drive space is on the drive? How much RAM is in the computer? What programs automatically are set to run when you turn it on? What security programs are installed?
All these things have an effect on the speed of the boot up.

I also haven't a clue why the title says transfer problem. The title should probably say, "slow or no start computer"

#5 ·
It would be helpful for starters by telling us the make & model of the your computer?
Also please download our free system info utility from the following link:
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

#7 ·
I've merged both of your threads together. I'm not sure yet if the problems are related but it sounds like they may be and you are being very vague about the problem. So we'll leave it like this until we can determine exactly what issues you're having trouble with. In the meantime, please reply to ALL questions (you didn't provide the make and model, for instance) and provide the TSG Sysinfo Utility report, as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.