1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC to HDTV

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by marques_uk, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. marques_uk

marques_uk Thread Starter

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to get my PC to hook up to my HDTV 32" 1080p Sharp TV. Sometimes it works but other times I just get a black screen.

I've fiddled around with settings and when it did work I wrote down the settings but the next time I switched the tv on the picture was gone again.

Is there a simple way I can get it to work straight away?

Theres two dvi ports on my computer which usually connect my two 19inch monitors up, I unplug my second monitor to connect my pc to my tv using a DVI to HDMI lead.

As I say I have got it to work, so I know its not broken.

Thanks in advance
    Mark

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/837524