PC uild feedback and help please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coldfreek

So I've started choosing my first PC parts. I just wanted some advice on what parts to choose, and feedback or change suggestions of the hardware I've already chosen.
Parts I'm thinking of buying:

Graphics card: GTX 970 Gigabyte 1G
Case: NZXT Phantom 410
Processor: Intel i7-4790
Cooling: Nanoxia Deep Silence 120mm Ultra-Quiet
Hard Drive: Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX 1TB

So I still need some more parts obviously, and it would be great if you guys could suggest a motherboard, RAM and a power supply that are compatible with all this stuff (or with anything you suggest)
Also, could someone tell me what performance I can expect from this when playing games?
Thanks-

crjdriver

I assume you intend to play games with this system.

First thing I see is the WD blue drive. The blue series is not a performance hd; if you have to have a mech hd, then go with a black series drive OR a raptor drive. A much better option would be a ssd drive for the system drive and a WD black drive for backups, data, etc.

As for a mb, I use either asus or gigabyte boards; either one with the z97 chipset will be fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online