Pc underperforming

cheese123

Hi. Recently I've noticed that my pc is greatly underperforming, my game (Fortnite) is full of random fps drops and unstableness, freezing, and delayed and jagged audio. For a while, I thought I had a bottleneck but I did some tests and they came out negative (0.04% bottleneck ratio). And on user benchmark I was in the 32 percentile, meaning 68 out of 100 pc with the same specs performed better. I am planning on upgrading my cpu but not sure if I should and if there are some fixes I could do to prevent me from having to spend any money.
Here are my specs and if anyone could help out that would be great,
Ryzen 3 3200g Cpu
Asus ROG STIR OC rx570 GPU
16GB XGP dual-channel RAM
MSI a320m pro max MOTHERBOARD
500w Thermal Take PSU
And three SSDs as well not sure which ones

These 2 settings will speed up your Windows.

Go to This PC > Properties > Click Advanced System Settings , then switch to the Advanced tab in the System Properties dialog box. Under Performance, click Settings. Then, on the Visual Effects tab, check the box for “Adjust for best performance” and click OK.

Go to Settings > Personalization > Colors > Transparency Effects > Off.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online