1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc won’t start/boot/turn on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Leonlpz, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonlpz

Leonlpz Thread Starter

I have built this pc with the help of my dads friend who is a technician it’s has been around 10 months since we have built it
    Now my pc won’t start up
    It was fine last night but today it just won’t boot up
    I found the cable plug in a little bit Loose
    When I click the power button it starts the fans and the rgb then shuts off
    Can anyone help much Appreciated

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Obviously we will try our best to help, that is of course the aim of the site
    However if the
    is still readily available, that is definitely your best bet, as actual physical presence with the computer from the person who built the system cannot be beaten.

Re this
    to which cable plug in do you refer the mains supply

When you reply what is the make and full model of the motherboard and in regard of it shutting off, it has many possible causes but one may suspect in the first instance either a faulty PSU or possibly depending on the user location etc a heavy dust build up on the CPU cooling fins etc.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1225616

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice