Pc won’t turn on

Benlchambers

Hi I was recently moving some stuff around in my room and unplugged my computer. Once I plugged it back in and tried to turn it on all of my leds turned on but I am getting no display and my motherboard is not sending power to the usbs (keyboard and mouse not lit up). I have checked my power supply and the fan is still turning with the power on so not sure if that is the issue or not.
Any help would be appreciated thanks

Reset the CMOS.....do this by either using the jumpers or pulling the mobo battery out for 5 mimutes.

crjdriver

If it worked before you moved it and not now, you probably knocked something loose inside the case. Before doing anything, remove the pw cord from the pw supply. Now hit the ON button 2~3 times. This removes any residual charge from the pw supply capacitors. Now open the case and reseat ie remove and replace both the ram chips and your video card [if used] Reseat both atx and aux/cpu pw connectors on the motherboard. Once you are sure everything is fully seated, replace the pw cord and hit the ON button. See if it will POST now.

Hi I was recently moving some stuff around in my room and unplugged my computer. Once I plugged it back in and tried to turn it on all of my leds turned on but I am getting no display and my motherboard is not sending power to the usbs (keyboard and mouse not lit up). I have checked my power supply and the fan is still turning with the power on so not sure if that is the issue or not.
Any help would be appreciated thanks
What is the make and model?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online