1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Wont Boot!Black Screen!Beeps!Lights flashing.Please help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by xlxMARKxlx, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xlxMARKxlx

xlxMARKxlx Thread Starter

Hello guys im new to this website. Well i have a problem with my computer. My brother shut down the pc by pushing the power button. I tried starting up my pc but all i hear is a continious beeping noise. Both the led lights are on and for some strange reason my cd drive light is blinking. Can you guys please help me? Thanks in advance.

2. v-6chang

v-6chang

I think there is problem with ram either ram stick is not plugged properly or ram stick is gone bad.try to change ram stick see what happens

Regards
    Michael

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/548392

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice