1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC won't boot up in safe mode and stopped recognizing my iPhone as a device

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jdoggfoelife2000, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdoggfoelife2000

jdoggfoelife2000 Thread Starter

I am losing my mind here. Whenever I try to boot up in safe mode it gets as far as the main screen (I don't know what you would call it) but let's just say it logs on and then suddenly it shuts off completely and the power is also gone for about 5-8 minutes then it displays the green light that shows it has power and stays off.

Also I tried to load up some new music through iTunes on my iPhone but it no longer recognizes it. It used to be recognized by my pc as a camera device so that I can take pictures off of it and save them to my computer but no more of that either.

I have no clue what to do because this is very frustrating. Before I have to shell out big bucks to get my pc looked at and probably sorted out, I was wondering if someone here could help me out?

Thanks a million for listening. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700154

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice