PC wont boot up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

don_turk0

this is my problem....this morning turned on my computer it was working fine every thing worked great, went away for 2 hours came back , comp was shut off, went to turn it on again and nothing, i hear no sound like the fan is running and no lights on the front are on, any suggestions what it may be? thx don

So, you have no fans, or drives spinning up at startup, right? Complete silence?

If you have a surge suppressor between the PC and the outlet, reset it.

There should be a black switch in the back of your power supply. Turn it off, wait 10 secs, turn it on again. Now try turning on the PC.

If you still get nothing, try a different outlet.

If you still get nothing, you may need a new power supply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online