PC won't boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FSKJADOON

I just updated my PC from Windows 7 to windows 10 this week and everything was fine until I shut it down and turned it on the next day, it keeps on turning on and off and eventually when it's on while booting the monitor loses display signal and the mouse and keyboard lose control too.

Please help me fix this.

PC Specs:
Intel i5 3470
8gb ddr3
500gb HDD
Nvidia geforce GTX 670

hello! i will try to boot in safe mode if you can and make a backup. Then do a clean install of windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online