1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved PC wont boot

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Eduardkio, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eduardkio

Eduardkio Thread Starter

My custom PC build doesnt boot. No display on screen, when turned on only the RGB work, fans does not spin, this all happened after a random shutdown last night, after such the pc turned on again by it's own and worked properly it even shut down properly. This morning I tried turning it on and I encountered that that it turned on and turned off after a short time in a loop, after that it turned on but with no display and with the only signal of being on are the RGBs and possibly the Liquid cooler as it seems to be on. I've been able to test a few components, the only ones I havent tested yet are:

1- Ram- (Update:Tested, Not it.)
    2- PSU
    3-Motherboard

Ram being the oldest component on my rig.

My main question would be, Which of these 3 components would be the probable cause of the issue?

All the info I have:

• Only RGB components turning on (Puggled directly into the mobo)
    • No display
    • Abrupt shutdown night before (While gaming)
    My setup:

Motherboard: MPG Z390 Carbon

PSU: Corsair 750 Gold

Graphics: Gigabyte 1070 Windforce

Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 Coffee Lake 6-Core 2.8 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 65W

Ram: SK hynix 16gb Ram(1x16)

Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler

Corsair RGB fans (x4)

Sandisk 1tb SSD

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224968

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice