1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc won't connect to monitor

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Fusionrelic, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fusionrelic

Fusionrelic Thread Starter

Hi my pc won't boot up. I removed graphics card to try onboard and still nothing. I also hard reset bios. I don't what else I can do. It turns on and the hardrive spins but no signal...please help me.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi Fusionrelic, and welcome to TSG.

I don't think anyone here will be able to help you without knowing the brands and model numbers of all the hardware involved.

Does the motherboard use any kind of status LEDs or audible beeps to alert you to any self-test problems?

3. Fusionrelic

Fusionrelic Thread Starter

I'm guessing the mother board is nf980 g65. I'm not sure what it all has but all the leds light up and the hardrive spins when I turn it on.

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    No one wants to spend time on hardware that might not be correct.
    was asked.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218725

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice