PC won't turn on, fans do not spin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

filipm412

I would be very grateful to anyone who can help me fix this problem that is driving me crazy.
My PC wont turn on at all. Fans do not spin.
I thought that my PSU is the problem and then i bought a new one.
I used two Motherboards (i know at least one of them is working)..
I tried using other RAM modules.
I even put my parts in other case.
Also, i switched power cables for psu.
I took out CMOS battery and cleaned it and put it back but nothing.
But nothing fixed the problem.
I am starting to believe that the problem is with either CPU or GPU.
I am no expert but i think that the fans would at least spin even if the GPU and CPU are faulty.
Can anyone please help, thanks?

filipm412

My specs:

Motherboard: Biostar A58ML v7
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k
GPU: Radeon R7 360 2gb
RAM: 12gb DDR3 HyperX (1866Mhz) - Two modules one is 8gb and other is 4gb
PSU: Blueberry PSB520 520W (FSP SP500-a 500w - i also have this one and i tried both)
HDD: 1TB 7200rpm WD

filipm412

managed

Allan
(Sorry lynx1021 - I didn't see that you had posted the link to the manual before I did)

filipm412 - do you get a display now ? If not and you have tried all combinations of motherboard and power supply I think you could need a better quality PSU but it could also be a faulty graphics card, can you test the graphics card in a known working PC ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online