1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC won't work please help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ThatCandyGuy87, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatCandyGuy87

ThatCandyGuy87 Thread Starter

My PC was working fine and then it quit qnd so I cleaned the dust and plugged it back in and it still didn't work and I found one cord in the PC unplugged so can anyone let me know if it's important qnd if so where does it go

Attached Files:

2. phillpower2

phillpower2

Hello ThatCandyGuy87,

Can you tell us what you mean by quit, that type of connection goes to such items as a hard drive or optical drive etc and it not being connected would not stop a computer from at least powering up.

Please provide information about your computer, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the MB, the RAM (including the amount) add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable us to better assist you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220867

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice