1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PCC-cillin problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ray3644, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ray3644

ray3644 Thread Starter

I had Trend Micro Internet Security v12 2005 installed on my second pc, it developed problems so I contacted [email protected] and was sent an answer on how uninstall and reinstall the program, I've reached a point where I see the following "Internal Error 2753" pccMSI.dll and thats it! I cannot go any further, I see the program in "Add remove programs" theres 41.9 MB there, but I cannot remove it, all I see is the error message. Support at Trendmicro only work 9 to 5 (I think) I have the opportunity to download the program again if I can get rid of all mention of Internet Security v12 2005 from my pc. Has any other members had this problem and how did they get around it, thanks for any help.

ray3644

2. ray3644

ray3644 Thread Starter

I have solved this problem, thanks for looking.

ray3644

3. tsg88

tsg88

Hi, ray3644 I'm a new member and I'm recently experiencing the same problem with my trend internet security 2007. I want to uninstall it but its giving the 2753 error message and that's it. Since I saw your post and that you have solved the issue I was hoping that you could help me out and tell me what I should do to end this problem.
    THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please reply back soon and thanks for your time I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ray3644

ray3644 Thread Starter

find and extract pctools.exe from the trend micro program open it and delete the trend program installed.

hope it helps

ray3644

5. tsg88

tsg88

Thanks alot to all the supporters I have posted an explanation of the entire situation on my thread. So for any reference just visit my thread for the details.
    Thanks Again to all the supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Goku

Goku

Please mark the thread Solved using it from the Thread Tools link on the top of this page.Thank you.:)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/310644

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice