1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PChealth:

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by tronic592001, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tronic592001

tronic592001 Thread Starter

In my scheduled tasks pc health ive got it to run every 10 mins defalt!!

I want it to run every 24 hours, but when i change it to 24 hours it reverts back to 10 mins after reboot..

so i deleted it from the scheluled tasks,and the startup menu. rebooted then added task again pc health.

Now its set for 24 hours GOOD.

But its not in the startup list, and the path for it now is the same as the defalt but there is no -c at end of path, in the startup where it was the path was the same but the end was -s.

do i need to put a -c at end in the scheduled task and put it back into the startup with -s

thanks for any help......... :rolleyes:

ps im runing windows me

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275689

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice