PCIx Cards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

general_fail

H'ok so anyone know of some soundcards for PCIx slots? I haven't found a damn thing, and it's dissapointing considering they are 100-133(special)mhz slots unlike the 66mhz piece of crap PCI slots, I've found plenty of things to go into them, like um... scsi cards, and um, SATA cards, and uhhhh, yeah, not much... -.-

Anyone find this a problem for those of us that didn't think about the PCI slot between the 2 PCIe slots, which when used with 2 graphics cards, or hell even ONE graphic card the slot is unusable, now granted the onboard sound card isn't like super bad it's an nvidia, but still... I want something better(NO TURTLE BEACH CARDS)

And for anyone that's wondering, I'm wanting to know since I have a Tyan Thunder"CRUSH" K8WE, oh how I love the "CRUSH" it's so true ^^ But it only has PCEx slots x.x

general_fail

Holy shiitake! That is costly good lord O mighty, and to top it off it does the same things my current soundcard in my other computer does, to include nerd panel but my old card was only $80 x.x

Welll poop... that's retarded that no one has made anything for PCI-X, like seriously, it's faster in EVERY way.. so why haven't the stupid gamers realized it -.-

Oh well, that just means when they realize it and start making cards for them I'll be ready... but, that's gay, yup -.-

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts