PCM error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ltstangel

undefinedundefined
Greetings,
I recently had my pc worked on and when I got it back one of my daughter's game received the following error. "AIL int error. Unsupported PCM data format. " This is a children's disk called REady to read with pooh. The tech that worked on the pc must have changed something because we never had trouble with it before her worked on it, but I can't get ahold of him. I do'nt know if this is a sound card or other setting issue. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ltstangel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online