1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PDA Won't Connect

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jjbizjr, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjbizjr

jjbizjr Thread Starter

I have a Casio PDA that I am attempting to connect to my PC. There is a disk with software I need to install onto my computer to do this. There is a program called "PC Connect" that is needed for the PDA and computer to communicate. I have attempted to install this program on my computer, but it does not appear anywhere. After attempting to load this program, I connected the USB cable to the port. Then I clicked the button on my PDA for it to communicate with my computer. My computer chimed and an hourglass appeared on the mouse, but nothing happened. Any suggestions? I have all ready contacted Casio, but they were not much help.

Computer Specs
    Pentium 4 Processor at 2.0 GHz
    Windows XP Home Edition
    256 MB RAM

PDA Specs
    Casiopeia BE-300
    Windows CE Operating System

Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice