pdf converters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wwrenn1

Are there free downloads for software that can convert from microsoft word to pdf format?

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Please note that the thread referred to above by kiwiguy is PDF to Word, not Word to PDF.
I use Cuteprint to do Windows print to PDF, but here are others. BVRP have a new one call eXPert PDF 2.

I have not used this, but found it listed at sourceforge.net. It is called PDFCreator. Here is the info given on it:

PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDFs easily from nearly any application. With the PDFCreator Printer driver you turn any program into a PDF-machine

PDFCreator is released under the term of th GPL (GNU General Public License).

You could go to www.sourceforge.net and do a search for pdf creators to find this and other similar software.

I have downloaded several programs from there, and have been quite pleased with them. They are open source, free, and the programmers are willing to take suggestions on feature requests, bug fixes, etc.

ThaBrudda

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online