PDF files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcmm

I am trying to view a pdf file from the internet on my home computer but when I click on the link I get a blank screen with the small box in the top corner and at the bottom it says done. I know there is information there because I have viewed it from my work computer. What do I need to do so I can view the information at home?

mcmm

Bryan

Bryan
I'd try right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". Once it's downloaded to your hard drive, then try opening it.

mcmm

I do have adobe reader installed on my machine at home also.

What operating system and version of IE? You could try uninstalling the Reader and re-installing it. Or, try downloading the pdf and then reading it from your desktop.

Bryan

Bryan
Did you try Right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As" and then once it's downloaded to your hard drive, try opening it from there like I suggested earlier?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online