.pdf files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

s10ec

I would like to find a good, FREE (or almost free ;)) software download that will let me go online and pull up a format that was created in Adobe and save it. I then need to edit this format and save it for future editing and saving.
I have found a free download in www.software602.com but I'm not sure it will do what I need.
I only have the one format so I hate the expense of purchasing the full version of Adobe.
Any suggestions?

Free pdf maker? Yes. Free pdf editor? Nope! You'll have to pay, and if you're going to pay why not have an OCR scanner too? I can recommend Omnipage 14 which will not only edit pdf's but will convert them to other formats such as Word, Html,Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint etc and can convert Word and other formats to pdf. It also scans printed text/graphics and converts them to editable files such as Word, pdf etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online