PDF printer and warning

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
D

Deleted member 864885

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 12196 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 918 GB (767 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 07KY25
Antivirus: Avast Antivirus, Enabled and Updated

I began receiving this warning a couple days ago:
upload_2020-3-27_14-24-42.png

I use PrimoPDF and I haven't a clue what to do to correct the problem. New driver needed? I don't know or where to find it if that's the resolution. Or does this warning pertain to the browser I'm using?

I do see in the warning "google tag manager", I didn't know Google had anything to do with PrimoPDF!

If someone here can help with this I'd be most grateful! :D

plodr

Liz
Script errors are usually browser related. But is says line 0. I'd think a script starts with line 1 not line 0.

D

Deleted member 864885

Script errors are usually browser related. But is says line 0. I'd think a script starts with line 1 not line 0.
Thanks! My prior message, I had used Dissent browser. Today I tried printing from Firefox and received the same message. I wonder, could it be Windows? They're usually the culprit! :D

plodr

Liz
I can't help as I don't run Windows 10.

Did you download the program from here https://www.primopdf.com/
rather than some 3rd party site?

I installed a pdf printer program on my husband's computer. We don't use it in conjunction with a browser. We use it to convert a word document to pdf. (He uses an old version of Office that doesn't include saving docs as pdf; newer office versions allow this.)

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What is it that you are trying to print to a PDF?
A link to what you are trying to print may also help.

D

Deleted member 864885

What is it that you are trying to print to a PDF?
A link to what you are trying to print may also help.
It's anything and everything I try printing. Also, I can select "Yes" or "No" and the document will go ahead and print. I was merely curious why this warning message started popping up.

What I guess I'll is uninstall PrimoPDF and reinstall it.

Thanx!

D

Deleted member 864885

I can't help as I don't run Windows 10.

Did you download the program from here https://www.primopdf.com/
rather than some 3rd party site?

I installed a pdf printer program on my husband's computer. We don't use it in conjunction with a browser. We use it to convert a word document to pdf. (He uses an old version of Office that doesn't include saving docs as pdf; newer office versions allow this.)
Oh, my word, I've been using PrimoPDF for years so can't recall but I would guess from Primo's website.
Thanx!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online