PDF Suite 2009

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SuperMe

Purchased the PDF Suite 2009 software a couple of years ago and it worked great...but now when I try to convert docs to pdf nothing happens. Originally it was as easy as printing the doc to convert it and the pdf file would open once the conversion is complete...now the printing process runs but nothing happens when the printing is done. Can't import docs for conversion and the error message says that the documents were not found. Tried downloading updates for the program but it says I have the latest version. It's really freaking me out!! Any help or suggestions would be appreciated...Thanks
(Operating system: Windows Vista)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online