1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PDF's printing some pages inverted colors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dustylou, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustylou

dustylou Thread Starter

I have an HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer. Some of the PDF documents I print come out inverted -- black page with white letters. If I print to a different printer, they print okay -- and they look fine on the screen. Today I was e-mailed a 4 page document. The 1st and 3rd pages printed right, but the second and 4th page were inverted. I've tried to trouble shoot some, but hate using up so much toner in trial and error. Does anyone have any ideas, or suggestions as to what I can do? I love the printer except for this issue!

Thanks!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional , 64 bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4061 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, 1806 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 409037 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5G41-M LE, Rev X.0x, MF70A8G02001449
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Updated and Enabled

2. Firebreather

Firebreather

Try re-installing the printer driver.

3. Firebreather

Firebreather

Also, here are a few suggestions to invert colours. Try inverting the colours and then printing!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1020795

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice