1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pen Drive Security

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by techie007, Feb 3, 2013.

?

Any Security based Software is necessary for Flash Drives?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2013.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Doesn't Matter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. techie007

techie007 Thread Starter

Hello To All,

I have a Micro USB Flash Drive of Moserbaer enable with a software called MyZone.

MyZone is security type of software which lets people to secure data by password.

My Pen Drive is not showing this software now, so I am not able to access my data which was protected.

If any of you have this software then please attach here or give me the link.

I would like to have the .iso or .nrg formate because all files in that MyZone folder is necessary and also it was a CDFS partition in my Flash Drive.

Thanks

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. techie007

techie007 Thread Starter

thanks 1002richards, I had tried that but no help...........they suggested me a link which didnt work.....I need that software.....If any one has that then it would be good

thanks once again

4. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

In that case I suggest that you tell them their link didn't work and ask them for further help. If they're not told of broken links they can't put it right for you and others.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087990

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice