Pen Drive Security

Any Security based Software is necessary for Flash Drives?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't Matter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techie007

Hello To All,

I have a Micro USB Flash Drive of Moserbaer enable with a software called MyZone.

MyZone is security type of software which lets people to secure data by password.

My Pen Drive is not showing this software now, so I am not able to access my data which was protected.

If any of you have this software then please attach here or give me the link.

I would like to have the .iso or .nrg formate because all files in that MyZone folder is necessary and also it was a CDFS partition in my Flash Drive.

Thanks

techie007

thanks 1002richards, I had tried that but no help...........they suggested me a link which didnt work.....I need that software.....If any one has that then it would be good

thanks once again

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
In that case I suggest that you tell them their link didn't work and ask them for further help. If they're not told of broken links they can't put it right for you and others.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online