1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pendrive Delayed Write failed!!!??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dhvanil2007, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dhvanil2007

dhvanil2007 Thread Starter

Is there any procedure to get the '' Delayed Write Failed'' Correct??? In usb Pendrive???

2. dhvanil2007

How to get Delays get removed?????????
    Any software ???Or any method??? PLZZZZZZZZ
    For Pendrive???!!!1

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

It would help if you could describe your problem more clearly. I have no idea what you're asking.

4. dhvanil2007

When I searched for problems of my pen drive in HDD RE-GENERATOR it showed my pen drive have delays, so???

I want your guys help to solve it out....

My pen drive is of transcend and of 16 GB...

It is not able to store any data. For ex- when I'll put a video of 100 MB in the pen drive and disconnect it from my PC and then reconnect it the files are gone!! And when I searched for it in HDD RE-GENERATOR it showed error named ''Deyaled''

So please do me a favour...

5. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
  6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't know what "HDD RE-GENERATOR" is, so I have no idea what you're talking about. We seem to have a language barrier problem.

7. dhvanil2007

8. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I still do not understand what the problem is. Why are you using a hard drive utility to scan a flash drive? If your flash drive isn't working, toss it, and buy a new one. The software you linked to is $60, and a 16GB flash drive is $15.

9. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

That error message means that it thinks it failed to clear the write buffers to the drive. This usually occurs if you remove the drive without using the safely remove option (on a genuine drive).
    However, as pointed out, there are a lot of fake drives about that falsely declare their capacity.
    I have a free utility called Flash Drive Tester http://www.vconsole.com/client/?page=page&id=13

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1042459

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice