Pendrive Not Showing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IHariKrishna

Hari
Pendrive is not showing when plugged in the computer. But it is showing in the device manager.

I have tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager and reinstalled by just plugging the pendrive to the laptop again. And also checked for updates but it says the driver is up to date.

I have uploaded the Images just in case needed.1.png 2.png 3.png

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Has the pendrive worked in the past ? Does it show up in Disk Management ?

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Right click on the missing device and choose properties then details then drop down to device IDs and post those.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Sorry I meant Hardware IDs. They are the third item down in your second picture.

Does it work in another computer? If not I would say it is toast.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online