1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

performance problem please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by yassirElkhaili, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yassirElkhaili

yassirElkhaili Thread Starter

Hi i have a very big performance problem, recently i bought a new gaming laptop:
    Graphics: nvidia Gtx 1050 4gb vram/ intel hd graphics 640
    ram: 8g ddr4
    processor: i7 7700 HQ

The problem is when i play a game the fps i always down and horrible i play minecraft at 120 fps and cs go also 120 fps (keeps going up and down) my friends who has the same graphics card plays these games at 400 fps average( he owns a desktop) i don't know if this is happening because of my 2 graphics card or because my pc has an fps limit because of the bloatware installed i don't know what is causing this performance problem please help !!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE :cry:

2. metallica5456

metallica5456 Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Andrew
    Don't worry about it. You won't see ANY visual gain over the difference. The human eye cannot register above some where around 70-90 FPS anyway. Anything above 100 is overkill anyway because you wouldn't know it unless you used a software to measure the FPS.

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    The Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor has an Intel HD Graphics 630 integrated graphic device.

These are the benchmark scores for them and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 dedicated graphic device.

Clipboard.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't provide the brand name and model name and model number of that laptop.

Since you're using it for gaming, you should consider increasing the amount of RAM from 8 GB to 16 GB.

-------------------------------------------------------------

4. HyperHenry

HyperHenry

First Name:
    Henry
    The difference between your laptop and your friends PC experience might be due to power. Your GPU requires 20-40 watts which might be more than your PSU is delivering.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1194219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice