1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Performing a TLS handshake to images-na.ssl-images-amazon.co

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dhbear, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhbear

dhbear Thread Starter

First Name:
    DH
    I use Firefox on a windows 7 pro 64 bit system since I'm too old to change right now.
    Now the problem. Until a few days ago I could go to Amazon and log-in with no problem. Then it all changed. It starts to connect and get to 'Performing a TLS handshake to images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com' then renders the page without images. It has never done this before. Can't get to my account there or use the site. See screen shot enclosed. My systems is now now unable to get past this point with either Firefox, IE or Chrome. HELP!
    There is no problem with any other website except Amazon.
    Thanks, DH
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 8061 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 210, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 922 GB (778 GB Free); D: 8 GB (2 GB Free); F: 931 GB (343 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0GM819
    Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Enabled and Updated

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!