1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Permanent Admin privileges

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by docusk, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. docusk

docusk Thread Starter

I found a note about gaining permanent status as administrator which would save a lot of time since I'm the only one using this PC and it's a bore having to click on continue and continue every time I want to change, move or delete anything.
    Can anyone remember this thread and what the title is?
    I'd be eternally grateful.
    docusk

2. docusk

docusk Thread Starter

3. grace2

grace2

4. docusk

docusk Thread Starter

Thanks for that. I just bought it. .99$ is a ridiculous price. I'll let you know how I get on.

docusk

5. jenna24

jenna24

OMG! I am so glad I found this forum. When googling around all I was able to find were complex instructions (wayyy over my head) but with this link you gave, well I just downloaded it (did someone say ridiculous price?) and bingo it works.

Thank you Grace!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/808097

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice