Personal Security Virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KanSasKid32

On 4-17th "Personal Security Virus" was installed on my computer Was downloading CCleaner I completely lost contol of my computer could not open much of any thing did manage to open IE found several sites that explained how to get rid of it & I did as follows:

Open My computer Choose Disk "C"
Find Programs Files
Common Files +>
PSecurity Uninstall=>
Run the file uninstall.ink

That seemed to solve my problem icons returned to my screen could open sites & use computer as usual BUT Am wondering if there is any more I need to do
Is "IT" still on my computer Do I need to hire someone to fix it????

I have AVG update Free version Ad-Aware Free update version Windows Defender Secunia & AdvancedCare System all which I use faithfully The virus got past all that

Appreciate any help in regard to ridding my computer of this virus

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online