Personalized emails from Excel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mandarin08

I import information into Excel every morning that looks something like the attachment. What I need to do is have a macro that takes the information and groups it by Transport Officer and mails it to the relevant contact with the following wording in the body of an email - or attachment - if that is easier.

Afternoon "Insert the first name of the transport officer"

Could you please confirm if the following vehicle is standing / on the road :

List of all the relevant registration numbers

Many Thanks

I hope this makes sense and that someone can help.

Attachments

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
I haven't looked at the Excel sheet yet, but does it have to be Excel?
I have something similar in good old MS-Dos and vbs that runs perfectly (also under Windows 7)

mandarin08

The final result does not necessarily have to be in Excel, but the source data is Excel.

mandarin, I just looked at your Excel spreadsheet and it looks like it is real data. Perhaps it isn't confidential (although I would assume it is work-related) but it certainly is full of emails, which appear to be valid. One should never post data which is real. Please read this post before you upload again.
http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/689922-do-not-post-attach-private.html

Please, delete the file and upload one with fake data. If you can't remove it, let us know and a moderator can remove it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!