PES 2008 Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Keeno2100

Just brought Pro Evo 2008 for the PC, it installs fine, but when I start it up, it comes up with the white 'KONAMI' screen before fading to black but it just stays black and game crashes.

Ive rebooted, reinstalled on different drives, updated all my drivers, done everything I can think off but I still haven't got anywhere, and I seriously doubt its a faulty disk.

Any suggestions?

I got a problem with this game too .. I can't enable 1280 x 1024 res with high settings.

Apparently it's pretty buggy .. may have to wait for a patch.

Keano what settings do you have in the settings section before the game.
Have you tried it at the lowest settings because then it uses pixel shader 2.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online