pes 2008/procossors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WEBBIT

i run windows vista home premium, dual core processor intel cpu 6600 2x 2.4 gig 2 gig of ram, nvidia 8800 gts graphic card, during the game online not every time i get this message, your processor speed is slowing down please quit the game, i have e mailed Konami but i got the usual reply from them "NONE"
Surely my computer specs should handle this.
Incidently i run a dual boot with xp on the other hard drive and the problem does not happen on xp so it must be a vista problem, but i want vista to be my only operating system but due to various problem with vista i cant trust it on its own yet.

Many thanks in advance

Have you installed the latest patch for PES2008? There is a v1.2 patch available from here.

1) Searching for opponents in “Quickmatch” tries first to pair you with players having a good connection

2) Occasionally appearing slow downs during matches have been fixed to improve game play quality

3) Some changes to the network structure have been introduced in order to solve issues for users which are not able to connect to opponents

4) Issues with Windows Vista causing PES 2008 not to recognize the full amount of the video card's VRAM have been fixed.

5) Various other minor issues have been corrected

WEBBIT

hi yes i do have the latest updates, on both xp and vista, this message has never come up on xp but does on vista are there some processes related to vista that are CPU hogs which i can shut down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online