PGP Web Messenger alternative!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobbydiaz

Hello, I work for a small company that is looking to get a product similar to PGP's Web Messenger, but we are not looking to pay close to $5000 for a suite just for that feature.

For those not familiar with the product, and i may be wrong but from what i have read this is how it works. If i am wrong then i am looking for a product that works this way.

Users can create email accounts on the Web Messenger WebGUI, that creates an internal email address for the company they are setting up with. So now when someone from that company needs to send a sensitive email with private information it is treated internally and never leaves the network. But the program sends an email telling them they have a secure email with a link to the secure email server. My company deals with a lot of patient information and private data so we have to follow HIPAA rules and never send sensitive information over email. Right now we have a FTP site we use as a dropbox which works great but its a pain, having to maintain all of the accounts and passwords. With this system it would be nice to let the end user deal with all of that on the WebGUI.

Does anyone know of any software that does this besides PGP Web Messenger? With PGP you have to buy a full suite that includes this function but also a lot more that we don't need....any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advanced!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online